285: Pre-destruction

12 10 2010

I had to take a photo of this material board from earlier this semester as record before I destroy it so I could reuse some of the swatches. This is sort of memorable for me because it’s the first time I attempted to do a period style interior. I don’t think I’ll do that again. It’s not really my thing. <__<

I made that cord and tassel from scratch! WOOT!

Update: I ended up not using the swatches I cut out. Bleh. There’s always another plate, though. :p

Advertisements

Actions

Information

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s




%d bloggers like this: